Sunday, February 25, 2007

My first blog post


Hi all! By popular demand I have started a blog using Blogger.

I have decided to title it, "Howie Cohl in Auckland"

I might change the title later, assuming this is possible, but this seems like a good description because it is I who is doing this blog and I am in Auckland.

If you do a wikipedia search, you will see that there is only one Auckland. That is the Auckland which is in New Zealand. That country to the east of Australia, which is mainly composed of two large islands, one to the north (north island) and one to the south (south island).

I am living in the north island in the biggest city in New Zealand, Auckland.

I am currently enrolled in a PhD program in Mathematics. I have a long history. I will try to keep anybody who is interested in my doings up to date right here at this blog.

Maybe I'll be able to continue, if so, then you will find more posts here.

Hope all is well!!! take it easy, Howie

No comments: